i love food.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Super super fly.

Hello hello, Ziping is really very absent minded! Tanya, Ziping and I were like talking about how she always left something when she came to my house! Then she was like, I wonder what I should leave behind this time! Then we watched Memoirs of a Geisha and they felt like going back I walked them to the bus stop. Then I went home I was like, eh how come we got a black razor at home!? I then realized Ziping left her mobilephone in my house! AHA! She's really left a souvenir for me everytime she came to my house! The first time was, bible, wallet. The second was a pair of earrings. The third time was her valentine's day gift and fourth and hopefully the last, her mobile phone! So smart! :D

I've got whole load of math to do. :( which is since before the holidays. I shall go finish it after this, but I feel like like sleeping. I'm sloth! Got do questions, 1b 2a 2b 3a 4 5 6.

Suddenly, I've got some stereotypical mindset. It's really horrible because I keep thinking about lesbians. :\ Not as in sex and stuff, but as in I keep thinking that as long as a girl and another girl are in really close proximity they are like getting intimate. It's quite odd and I don't know why I'm thinking like that, but I am! It's bad but I can't help it. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home